Cauliflower Mexican "Rice"
- 1 cauliflower
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp coriander
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- ½ cup chopped, roasted mini sweet peppers
- avocado oil (just enough to saute the cauliflower)
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces and pulse in food processor until roughly the size of rice. Be careful not to over-process, it will turn to paste.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large saute pan. Saute the cauliflower just until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and peppers, stir together, and remove from heat. Serve topped with fresh cilantro.