Chicken Wraps with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- 1 roasted chicken breast – shredded (I prefer the chicken cold in this)
- 1 medium carrot – grated
- ½ cup each, purple & green cabbage – finely sliced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh chives
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ⅛ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ shallot – minced (it’s not absolutely necessary to mince, but it blends easier)
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- ½ tsp sriracha
Paleo friendly wrap:
- I like Siete Cassava Coconut Tortillas.
- Mix filling ingredients and load your tortilla.
- Use a stick blender to make the sauce. You can drizzle the sauce in the wrap, but I prefer to dip so the wrap doesn’t get soggy.