- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Roast (cut side down) in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until fork tender. Set aside to cool. Once the squash is cool, use a fork to scrape out the "spaghetti". (The squash can be prepared a day or two in advance and kept in the fridge.)
- Soak the cashews in hot water for about 30 minutes. Drain, rinse, and blend with ½ cup of fresh water until creamy.
- While the cashews are soaking, saute the mushrooms in ghee or butter until soft.
- Place all the ingredients, including the liquid from 2 of the cans of tuna into a large casserole dish. Mix together well and spread evenly into the dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. The top should have a slight, brownish crust when done.